forgotten the password to one of those accounts and you are locked out? Then, provided you are the administrator, you can reset the password from the command line.
In this tutorial you'll learn How to reset your Windows (XP,Vista,7,8) administrator password after you forgot it using command line (CMD)...
1. Open MS-DOS :
* Click "Start"
* Click "Run"
* Type "cmd" and hit Enter
2. Changing Password with command line :
* Type in "net user" (without the quotes)
* Look for the user if exists
* Type "net user USER * " (with space between USER and * )
(change USER with your username)
* You'll be prompted to set up the new password
* Type your password and confirm it.
3. Successfully changed the administrator password of windows using cmd