In some cases you are obliged to Rename Multiple Files/Folders, but this type of work will take you much time. ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool developed by Den4b, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc.
How to Rename Multiple Files/Folders At Once
1) Download ReNamer 5.60 and Install it.
2) Run ReNamer 5.60 :
3) Now Drag your Files or Folders to where it says "Drag your files here"
4) Now Click the button " Click here to add a rule" to add the method which you want to rename your Files.
5) Now Select the Rule you want to rename your Files/Folders and click Add Rule.
*You can Add multiple rules to rename your files/folders
6) Click Preview to view your Files/Folders before renaming.
7) Click Rename to start renaming your Files/Folders.