How to Extract Text from Scanned Image
1) Prepare the image that contains text, by scanning or taking a picture of it.
2) Go to OnlineOcr
3) Click Browse... then select the image that you scanned.
4) Select the Language that the picture is written by (to make it more accurate)
5) Select the Output Format : MsWord, MsExcel, or plain text.
6) Click Recognize to start the process.
7) Done! It will take a little while to show the text file. It have around 94.5% of accuracy, so after finishing remember to re-check the missing text if found.