How to Install Windows 8 from USB Flash Drive with simple clicks, but that method requires to format your Computer and Install Windows 8. Now you'll see How to Install Windows 8 on VMware Virtual Machine with the necessary tools and configurations to make it more optimized.
11) Done! It will launch Windows 8 and proceed with the Installation.
What you'll Need?
- 1 GHz or better processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 16 GB of free hard drive space.
How to Install Windows 8 on VMware Virtual Machine
1) Download VMware Player 4.0
2) Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO
3) Install VMware Player and Launch it.
4) Click Create a New Virtual Machine
5) Click Browse... and Select the ISO file downloaded in step 3, Click Next
6) Choose Other / Other and Click Next
7) Name your new virtual machine (e.g : Windows 8 VM ) and Click Next.
8) Select Store Virtual Disk as Single File and set the size to 16GB or more, Click Next
9) Click Customize Hardware :
- Maximize RAM size to 1GB
- Under Processors, Select Virutalize Intel VT-x EPT ...
- Under Display, Select Accelerate 3D
10) Click OK, then Finish