How to Format USB Flash Using MS-DOS Command
1) Click Start > Run... and type cmd in the box then Click OK
2) The command prompt window appears.
3) Type the following command:
Note: Replace "X:" with the letter of your USB Flash Drive.
You can use "diskpart" to list all drive letters.
4) If you want to format it as FAT32 then type:
format X: /FS:FAT32
5) After typing one of the above commands, press Enter
6) When it asks for pressing Enter again, just press it to confirm.
7) It will prompt you to enter a name for the drive, write it and hit Enter.
Done! You can also check out How to Play Music Using MS-DOS Player