How to Optimize/Boost and Speed up your PC's Performance
1) Go to JetBoost and click Download.
2) Launch the Setup and Install it.
3) After installing it, Run JetBoost
4) You'll be prompted with this screen:
5) Select the Optimization mode as per your need (e.g: For Work )
- For Work: is usually perfect for softwares like Photoshop...
- For Game: is the mode that perfectly boost up any game's performance...
- Custom: is to set up your custom settings.
6) You can choose Custom option, and select the processes and services you want to kill.
7) After selecting the appropriate mode, click Start Boost
Done! You can now notice your PC's performance have increase by around 50% or more. To test it you can launch any slow program and see the difference of time of startup.
You can also see How to Use USB Flash Drive as RAM Memory>