How to Password Protect/Lock any Folder without any Software
1) Create a folder any where you want. (e.g: C:\Razor )
2) Navigate to that folder, and Create a New Text Document
3) Open the Text Document, Paste the following code inside it:
cls @ECHO OFF title Folder Private if EXIST "HTG Locker" goto UNLOCK if NOT EXIST Private goto MDLOCKER :CONFIRM echo Are you sure you want to lock the folder(Y/N) set/p "cho=>" if %cho%==Y goto LOCK if %cho%==y goto LOCK if %cho%==n goto END if %cho%==N goto END echo Invalid choice. goto CONFIRM :LOCK ren Private "HTG Locker" attrib +h +s "HTG Locker" echo Folder locked goto End :UNLOCK echo Enter password to unlock folder set/p "pass=>" if NOT %pass%== RAZOR_PASSWORD goto FAIL attrib -h -s "HTG Locker" ren "HTG Locker" Private echo Folder Unlocked successfully goto End :FAIL echo Invalid password goto end :MDLOCKER md Private echo Private created successfully goto End :End
4) Now change the RED Portion (RAZOR_PASSWORD) with your password.
5) Now click File > Save as... and save it as Locker.Bat6) After saving Locker.bat, Run it. You'll see a new folder called Private that is created.7) Now Place all your content that you want to hide in Private folder.8) Now Run the Locker.bat again, you'll be asked to lock the folder, Press Y9) After pressing Y, you'll notice that Private folder disappeared.10) Run Locker.bat again if you want to show the folder, it will ask you for Password.Done! After entering the right password the folder Private will show up.Note1: You have to delete the Text Document that you created.Note2: You have to Convert BAT To EXE File, so that it will not be discovered.You can also check out the 4 Most Funniest .Bat Scripts to Prank your Friends>Also you can see How to Create a Virus with Notepad>And you cn check the 5 Funniest and Coolest Notepad Tricks>