How to Play Old Nintendo Games Online (Browser Based)
1) Go to SNESbox
2) You can choose which Nintendo System to use: NES or SNES
3) Now scroll down to find the list of Games to Play:
4) Select the game you want to play, and Click PLAY button.
5) You'll be redirected to the Game, wait until the Emulator and the Rom loads.
6) Setup the Keys of the joystick by clicking on the button then assign a key from keyboard. You can load defaults settings by clicking load defaults
7) Working perfectly as you can see in the image below.
You can also use SNESbox to play 2 Players Online with your friends.
Done! Check also How to Play Any Game Multiplayer Online>>>