How to Speed up Internet Connection using TCP/IP Optimization
1) Download SG TCP Optimizer
2) Launch it. You should see a window similar to this one:
3) Now it's time to customize it.
- Under Network Adapter selection, select the adapter that you are using.
- Under Choose Settings, select Custom
- In Connection Speed section, scroll to the max (100+Mbps)
- Set MTU value to 1500
- Set Time To Live (TTL) value to 64
- Check the two options under TCP 1323 (Windows Scaling, Timestamps)
4) The Settings should be like the one below:
5) Click Apply Changes to apply all settings to the network adapter.
6) Restart your Computer. Now your Internet speed will go up to 200%