How to Reveal Who Hacked your WiFi Router
1) Go to Wireless Network Watcher page
2) Download it and Extract the zip file (Direct Link)
3) Run Wireless Network Watcher
4) It will starts scanning the network: from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.255
5) Every network connection found will be listed with its information.
IP Address : The IP Address of the connected device.
Device Name : The name of the connected device (may be Name of the person)
Mac Address: Mac address of the device.
Network adapter company: Network company of the network card connected (e.g:Intel)
Device Information: Your Router or Your Computer.
6) Also it generates other informations about the connected device.
Done! If you have detected any networks than your Computer and Router then you must hurry up and change your WiFi Password key (better use WPA or WPA2 for encryption).
Check out also: