How to Use Kaspersky Forever Without License Key
1) Disconnect from Internet connection by unplugging the Modem cable.
2) Now Open Kaspersky (Kav or Kis) and Click Settings
3) Uncheck "Enable Protection" option.
4) Click "Options" tab, uncheck "Enable self-defense" and "Disable External service control"
5) Go to Start> Run... and type regedit and click Ok
6) Browse to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>KasperskyLab>environment
7) From the list box in the right, Double Click the key named "ProductStatus"
8) In the "Value Data" field replace Released with Beta and Click Ok
9) Go back to Kaspersky Settings and Check the following options:
- Enable Protection
- Enable Self-Defense
- Disable External service control
10) Click Ok then Restart your computer to apply settings.
Done! Now to activate the License: Run Kaspersky, Click License, Click Activate new License, then Click Activate Beta License, finally click Next then Ok