How to Get All Internet Connection on a Public WiFi for Faster Internet
1) Right Click on Computer > Device Manager
2) Scroll down, expand the Network Adapters list, and Double Click your WiFi Adapter.
3) Then Click Advanced tab to show all available modifications.
4) Select the property called Speed & Duplex and change the Value from Auto Negotiation to 1.0 Gbps Full Duplex
5) Click Ok to Apply all settings, you may also need to restart the computer.
Done! You'll now get all the Internet Connection and speed up your LAN & WLAN Bandwidth to the maximum speed. Check out Also: