How to Download & Reinstall All Useful Apps after Format Windows
1) Go to the Website Ninite
2) You'll see a huge list of Free Software to Download, Select the appropriate Programs to Download
The list contains the following Categories:
- Web Browsers (Chrome, Firefox...)
- Messaging (Skype, Messenger...)
- Media (VLC, K-Lite Codecs...)
- Runtimes (Flash, Java...)
- Imaging (Gimp, InkScape...)
- Documents (OpenOffic, PDF Reader...)
- Security (Avast, Avira, MalwareBytes...)
- File Sharing (µTorrent, eMule...)
- Online Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive...)
- Others (Google Earth, Steam...)
- Utilites (TeamViewer, IMGBurn ISO...)
- Compression (7-zip, Winrar...)
- Developer Tools (Python,Filezilla,Notepad++...)
3) After Selecting the Apps that sound useful for you, Click Get Installer to download the setup.
4) After Downloading the Installer , launch it...
5) It will starts the process: Download & Installing the required Programs that you selected...
6) Now just wait until it finishes downloading the Apps, The programs will starts taking place in your Computer's Desktop.
Done! Check out Also
Don't Leave without Sharing
Sharing is Caring