Internet Connection speed with a simple tweak. You can see our older article about
How it Works?
This trick will help you finding the best & fastest dns server for your internet connection. First it lists all available and good dns servers, then when you start the benchmark it will tests the speeds of all DNS servers listed ( cached speed, uncached speed, dotcom speed...) and finally gives the result. Then you have to choose one of the Fastest DNS and set your computer to point on it.
How to Find the Best DNS for Faster Internet Connection
1) Download DNS Benchmark
2) After Downloading DNS Benchmark, launch the executable.
3) It will start analyzing and listing available DNS IPs, Wait until it lists the most of DNS
4) Go to Nameservers then Click Run Benchmark
5) DNS Benchmark will start analyzing the speed of every server, just wait some time to finish testing.
6) After finishing the test, Click on Response Time tab to order them with Low Latency + High Speed
7) The first DNS should be the Fastest one, choose it and set your Computer to Point to this DNS Server.